Chris opened the show with 'Change the World'. I like Eric Clapton's songs but I wasn't sure this one. I think Chris was in trouble singing this song.

Melinda - no comment.

Blake - love him. His 'Imagine' was smooth.

LaKisha - still shouting, yelling and screeching. Definitely in trouble this week.

Phil - so far so good. I think he will be safe another week.

Jordin - like LaKisha, another yelling voice. She started with a little crack here and there. She ended with pitch problem. I don't know why the judges said she was fantastic. Randy said the best vocal ever in six seasons. Are you sure Randy? I think Kelly Clarkson is still the best. And also Katharine McPhee.

Who will be in the bottom three? LaKisha, Chris & Jordin. And LaKisha will be going home.

I like the idea of 'Idol Gives Back'. Vote for charity. How I wish we can do like that here in Malaysia. Poverty is still a major problem in here. You don't believe? Believe me! See what happened to suicide victim, Donni John Duin. Think about it for a while.

0 Responses to "American Idol 6 - Idol Gives Back!"

Post a Comment