There's no doubt about it. This boy will be in the final 12. His made 'Imagine' like his own. There's no John Lennon in it. Oh and his video on 'what you didn't know about David' - he was 11 at that time and he sang infront of Kelly Clarkson? That's awesome!

I was looking forward for Jason Castro to sing without the guitar but he did it again this time and it was no great compared to his last week's performance.

Chikezie turned into a 'pro' tonight. I quickly forgot his disastrous performance last week.

I had enough of Danny Noriega. I think it's time to send him home.

Too bad, I didn't get to watch David Hernandez sing. That stupid weather! No service! That stupid satellite! All I get was the judges were giving positive comments on him. So I presume he is safe this week.

David Cook was looking for trouble when he tried to 'battle' with Cowell. As far as I learnt from the show, usually the American votes sometimes based on Cowell's comments. Cook should know Cowell very well by now (I mean, after 6 seasons). He is the type of a person giving direct but constructive critiques. So just take and swallow them!



And by the way, they always say Luke Menard looks like Hugh Jackman. But to me, he looks like Orlando Bloom ;)

After tonight's performance, I think Jason Yeager and Danny Noriega will leave. But who knows it could be David Cook leaving. We will wait and see. Stay tuned!

visit Idol for more news and pictures
YouTube credit to Irlocal

0 Responses to "American Idol Season 7 - Top 10 Boys"

Post a Comment