Since my broadband is still unstable, I have to give my review very short.

This week's theme is songs that inspire the contestants.

Michael Johns
I love Dream On but Michael just sang it like the way Steve Tyler did it. And he didn't even close to Steve.

Syesha Mercado
I don't like her version of I Believe. Don't ever pick songs from the previous winners of American Idol if you are not as good as them.

Jason Castro
I know Over the Rainbow is Cowell's favourite and it has been sung by Kathrine McPhee on AI5. Jason is Superb!

Kristy Lee Cook
She will safe again! another week for making Anyway so wonderful.

David Cook
I think he was not feeling well. Innocent was not good from him.

Carly Smithson
The Show Must Go On. I hope so, Carly! Otherwise it would be your last show.

David Archuleta
He is an Angels indeed!

Brooke White
You've Got a Friend from her was just a so-so performance.

If Ryan pull three to be at the bottom, I'm gonna choose Michael, David C & Carly. If it is two then my pick will be David C & Carly. Carly might go home tonight.

0 Responses to "American Idol 7 - Top 8 Performance"

Post a Comment