Another boring concert from AF7. Or is it me? Maybe my expectation is a bit high ;)

I'll make my review as brief as possible ~~

Yazid
I kinda agree with Adlin, his performance didn't 'blend'. His dance and his song didn't seem right!

Aril
Suara belum berapa 'masak'. Need a lot of hard work there. (His backup singer was a spoiler)

Claudia
Something is lacking. Her song need her to be more 'gedik'.

Rini
She was out. No need to comment!

Qhaud
I hate it when he sounded like Latiff Ibrahim (another spoiler from the backup singers)

Akim
Flat! And when AC asked him a question (actually the question is to save him) but this kid dengan selambanya menjawab dengan jawapan 'bodoh'!

Rubisa
Poor song selections from the tenaga pengajar. It's not Rubisa's fault anyway. But she could do something not to make it boring!

Zizi
Her rapping semput!

Sidi
The most boring performance I've ever seen!

Obri
He was out too. No further comments!

Aishah
When you are too careful you tend to make many mistakes.

Isma
Nothing special. I don't know why she is always on top. Family undi ka?

Hafiz
Entertaining but his low note need to be sharpened!


In my opinion, Sidi sepatutnya keluar instead of Rini.

Tugasan Baru ~
(A transformation? NOTTTTT.....)

Aishah - Mentari Merah di Ufuk Timur
Akim - Destinasi Cinta
Aril - Lakaran Kehidupan
Claudia - Suralaya dalam D Major
Hafiz - Cinta Ini
Isma - Kerja Gila
Qhaud - Di Taman Teman
Rubisa - Tiada Lagi
Sidi - Ku Milikmu
Yazid - Aku Cinta Padamu
Zizi - Aku dah Bosan

Bonus song from the boys - Jerat Percintaan
Bonus song from the girls - Isabella

Again! Impian saya belum kesampaian. Actually I'm looking foward one or two of them to perform English songs. Hampehhh. Another boring concert? We will see. I do like Amy Search songs but not the other one [sorry to say]

2 Responses to "AF7 - Konsert Ketiga & Tugasan Konsert Keempat"

  1. swity Says:

    hmm macam teda2 sudah rasa rugi wpun x tinguk konsert mingguan ni AF7..hehe..

  2. SciaS Says:

    Betul Swity..
    kalo dulu2..kena masak & makan awal sbb mo ready tengok konsert..tp sekarang..dlm hati "nanti tinguk ulangan" hehehe

Post a Comment