DeAndre (Only the Good Die Young)
- What an opening show. I like watching DeAndre moves. He sounded great too. I like it.

Erika (New York State of Mind)
- Powerful performance but I'm still scared that America will land her at the bottom 3 again!

Joshua (She's Got a Way)
- Passionless and forgettable.

Skylar (Shameless)
- She was a bit 'shouty' to me.

Elise (Vienna)
- Standing O from the judges? I can't see why they did that. But come to think of it, maybe they wanted to show America to give this girl a chance. As we all know, Elise always end up in the bottom 3.

Phillip (Moving Out)
- I still think he should leave his guitar. I wanted to see him move around or dance a little bit. I don't want him to be like David Cook. It's kinda boring. [what about the scarf Steven threw to him and he threw it back to the girls in front?]

Hollie (Honesty)
- When I knew that they are going to do Billy Joel's songs. It came across to me, who will dare to sing 'Honesty'? Hollie did and she failed. Too bad! She claimed that she never heard of the song before just like Joshua. But why picked up the song?

Heejun (My Life)
- OMG, I thought at first he made a disaster! And it was actually just an act. He had some vocals issue but I think people will remember him :)

Jessica (Everybody Has a Dream)
- Just one word. Flawless!! I think this is much better than the Whitney Houston's thing. But what made me confused was Randy's comment. He said, every time she took the stage, she has her moment. But didn't you all remember what Randy said to her last week? He dissed her off! Suck!

Colton (Piano Man)
- At home, we called Colton as David Beckham :) And when Tommy Hilfiger suggested Colton needs to do something with his hair, I said "No!!! Leave it alone. That's his trademark". Back to his performance, he nailed the song. With the red piano, the light, the smoke, the stage, the mood - loving it all!

My bottom three
Joshua
Skylar
Hollie

My thought of the week
They had so far 3 mentors. Mary J Blige, Will I Am and Diddy. I should think, they can invite former Idols to be their mentors. Kelly Clarkson, Carrie Underwood, Adam Lambert to name a few.

While waiting for the result, enjoy this video, my pick of the week!






0 Responses to "American Idol 11 Top 10 Performances"

Post a Comment