They used American Idol to sell or to introduce their products. Last time it was JLo. Last night it was Steven Tyler's turn. Ryan told us Aerosmith is going on tour. That was the opening!

Then, Ryan showed us tweets from famous stars like Carrie Underwood & Mariah Carey giving support to the contestants who sang their songs. Where the heck is Beyonce? DeAndre is lucky to have his idol life on stage!

Next was the mansion! How lucky they are but at the same time I was thinking whoever leaving that night would be her/his lost :)

Ryan called Elise, Philips and Hollie. I was interested with Jimmy's comments than the judges. It seemed that Jimmy agree with all my comments on the three LoL. Hollie was sent to the bottom three.

Nikki Minaj took the stage. I have not forgiven her performance during Grammy Awards 2012. So, I'm not a fan. Oh and that so unreal boobs, yikes! as Ryan called the performance 'high risk' LoL. Oh Ryan, I can see your eyes never stop looking at her boobs!

Colton, Joshua and Heejun were called to the centre stage. The emotional trio :) Again, Jimmy agrees with me :) Heejun was in the bottom three.

Scotty McCreery performed. A framed platinum was presented to him by Jimmy after that. 1 million record selling ~ good for him but I'm not interested :)

The remaining trio, Skylar, DeAndre and Jessica were called. The 'over-confident' Skylar was sent to join Hollie and Heejun. But soon after that, Ryan sent Skylar to safety and followed by Hollie. Heejun then sing for his life. I think, he sang better last night compared the performance night. I like his husky voice and I'm already loving the song! But I was sure, they won't save him. It's okay. It was his fate. Sooner or later, six will follow him soon. I was waiting for Philip to go and hug his buddy but it was not shown on TV. They were running out of time!

Next week, they will do eighties. Could it be a boring night? I hope not. Why I asked? Because they just did songs from the year they were born and some of them did eighties already. But let's find out what's in store for us next week.



1 Response to "American Idol 11 Top 9 Eliminations"

  1. safety consultancy service Says:

    its really good post to read as i like the way you written your post thanks and regards !
    Safety Products

Post a Comment