It's almost 10pm and I'm tired and sleepy.  Again, I'll be brief.  12 songs performed tonight, so here it goes.

The first round was Queen's songs.

I love the opening performance. but nothing compared to what "Adam Lambert & Chris Allen done before.  Sue me for being bias hahaha

Jessica (Bohemian Rhapsody)
- I just love her voice.  Familiar song with good energy from Jessica.  I kinda like it.

Skylar (The Show Must Go On)
- It was like watching rehearsal!

Joshua (Crazy Little Thing Called Love)
- I'm beginning to get bored with him.  Same performance every week.

Elise (I Want It All)
- Honestly, when I heard they will doing Queen tonight, my thought goes to Elise.  Of all the six, I think she is the only one who really nailed it.

Phillip (Fat Bottomed Girls)
- Without his guitar again this time but, I don't know, I have mixed feelings with his performance.  Maybe Randy is right.

Hollie (Save Me)
- Not only during her performance but all of them, I noticed that the live band and the backup singers are too loud.  I nearly couldn't hear Hollie singing.  She was struggling!

Done with first round and I think the winner is Elise.  The judges gave a standing O to Joshua but JLO chose Skylar as the winner which was supported by Steven  Isn't that weird?

The 2nd round was the Idolettes' favourites.

Jessica (Dance With My Father Again)
- This is my first time listening to this song and guess what, she sang it like I heard it many times already!  Flawless.

Skylar (Tattoos on This Town)
- She tried it again with the guitar.  But no, it's not the same before.  I didn't like it.  I think I agree with Steven here.

Joshua (Ready for Love)
- I can't see why he always get standing ovation from the judges.  And he was given, the biggest promo from the judges.  Do they know what we didn't know?  Like, he always get less votes from the rest, perhaps?  He screeched too much!

Elise (Bold as Love)
- Do you agree with me if I said, she looks like Mariah Carey? :)  I still prefer her first performance than this one.

Phillip (The Stone)
- What was that??  Odd.  Weird.  If not of his popularity he can easily go home tomorrow.  And who was the girl Ryan pointed out?  Phillip's girlfriend?

Hollie (The Climb)
- ok. ok. she did well with this one but is it enough?

I pick Jessica to win this second round.

My bottom three are
Phillip
Joshua
Elise

(oh dear, did I just choose both guys? well, it's ok.  I think Elise might go.  Not because she was the weakest but because of less votes for her.  I hope not Jessica coz after Colton, she is the reason I watch American Idol.  She really can sing, and that's the reason me liking her)

My last note:
why did JLO given more time to criticize?  sometimes, when it was Randy's turn, she still keep on talking.  sometimes when Ryan asked Randy or Steven's opinion, it was she who do the talking!  Next time, we need judges who can really give critiques like Jimmy Iovine & Simon Cowell!  I had enough of the pretentious judges! 

2 Responses to "American Idol 11 - Top 6 Performance"

  1. dBOS-fm Says:

    Sya pun predict elise turn this week..either elise or hollie

    Dancing with my father ni kira favourite tune di AI..b4 jessica adalah 3,4 peserta past seasons sang it...female version i think she's the best.

  2. SciaS Says:

    the result came out...and it was Elise..i'm not a fan but if i were to compare her with Phillip..she is much better :)

    I didn't realize that song (Dancing with my father)...maybe the one who sang it before ndak sebagus si jessica hehehe...meaning i didn't felt it LOL

Post a Comment