This week is my most awaited theme because this is Adam Lambert's genre - You really rock Adam! I just can't figure it out why some people dislike Adam so much, is it because he is gay?! Well, Elton John is gay but I love his songs. George Michael is gay and I like his 'Careless Whisper'. So what?! As long as they can sing, that matter most!

Even Slash, their guest mentor tonight is agree with me [cewah!]. For the first time in American Idol history, Slash suggested that they would do a duet [sound fun to me!]

Adam Lambert - Whole Lotta Love
Whoaa...he really give me goosebumps! Never heard a rock song performed like he did tonight. And if performance like that would land him at bottom three or two [again!] then I don't know what else to say. I hope the America vote wisely!

Allison Iraheta - Cry Baby
It should be Allison week too coz she too is a rock singer potential. But listening to her after Adam means she was left far far behind. I think I'm gonna agree with Randy this time. Allison was heard 'munching' her words. And all I can hear is 'cry, baby!'

Kris Allen & Danny Gokey - Renegade
It was like a choir LoL. How could they paired up Kris and Danny. Both of them are not rockers. Kris should duet with Adam and Danny with Allison. But come to think of it, we won't know what disaster would they create *BIG LOL* Anyway, credits to both of them for trying.

Kris Allen - Come Together
Ok now. It's not good to let him sing soon after he made a duet with Gokey. Why did the production arranged their turn like that?? Anyway, whatever done is done. Back to Kris solo performance. I'm a fan of Beatles. I like all their songs and 'Come Together' is one of them. But Kris didn't give a good judgement on this song. It sounded like a mellow rock for me. There is nothing to comment on his performance. He was just okay. He just didn't do it right this time.

Danny Gokey - Dream On
Adam should sing this song!! It doesn't sound good with Danny especially the last note where he screamed endlessly LoL. Gosh! I really laugh listening to him. He murdered this song viciously. Of course Slash made a suggestion that he should scream the last note coz anybody picking up this song is doomed to do the screaming and it was usually the most awaited by audience. BUT if you can't do it then don't! You just make yourself look funny LoL. It was a disaster from Danny :(



Adam Lambert & Allison Iraheta
- Slow Ride
What a classy closing performance! But towards the end of their song, Allison seemed to be 'choked' by Adam and was drowning deep. Whatever it is, I enjoyed their performance. Now we know why they did duet together - it was a blast! Something to remember by American Idols' fans like me ^.^

Now, who is going home? [Toughie!]. Based on their performances tonight I should say, Danny should leave. But I'm sure he has a very strong fan-base. But he could land into bottom 3 or 2. Simon did say, Adam might save Allison tonight but the way he criticized Allen, maybe Allen's fans will triple up their votes. Oh dear! it's a tough decision to make.

I think Allen might leave but I'm gonna stick to my earlier prediction and that is - Allison will bid us goodbye tomorrow night. Stay tuned for the results! Chris Daughtry will be there. No Doubt too and Paula Abdul[?]

0 Responses to "American Idol 8 - Top 4 Performance"

Post a Comment