Rob & Kimberly

It's been a while saya tidak buat posting. Ndak berapa sihat bah and furthermore I was so busy. I surf the net occassionaly dan singgah sekejap to check my blog. Tapi tiada masa mo posting.

I would like to review the AR episode 4. Well, the show is getting more exciting. From 12 teams sekarang tinggal 7 teams. Kalo tiada perubahan, 4 more teams to go then we will find out which teams will be in the final 3. Since my favourite team had been eliminated in episode 3 now I'm routing for the Cho Brothers :)

Ok let's check it out what happened in the last episode of AR 10.

The teams were still in Vietnam. From Hanoi they moved on to Ha Long Bay. But first, they stop by at a garden in Hanoi. This time, they need to listen for their next clue. The voice through a loud speaker was not very clear. I think models Tyler and James was the first team made a smart move by asking their driver to listen for the clue. If I'm not mistaken, the models team also the first team figured out how to lay bricks in one detour in China. This team need to be watched out as they really know how to use their brains :)

This leg's roadblock was to do a rock climbing. I was a little bit surprised when Sarah wanted to do the roadblock especially when they've read the clue 'who has strong legs?' I think Peter should easily do the task. Did Sarah want to prove something? Isn't this game is about winning? Mary of the Coalminer and wife team, sprained her leg. She'll rely a lot on her husband to do every tasks. Is that allowed?

The Detour was Over or Under. In Over, teams had to make deliveries to a floating village. The single moms was the only team who did the deliveries. In Under, teams had to row their sampan to an oyster farm and grab 30 baskets under the sea. All teams had difficulties in controlling their sampan. They do not know how to row! I was so 'tired' watching them!

Rob & Kimberly, who argued most of the time, stepped in first. They each won a jet ski. Erwin and Godwin came in fourth which is still good and I hope they can do better in the next race.

Terry & Tom

Boyfriend Tom & Terry who failed to control their sampan became the last team to arrive and been eliminated from the Race -- which is a relief for me hehehe

Bah! stay tune on AXN every monday at 9.00pm.

0 Responses to "The Amazing Race 10 Episode 4"

Post a Comment