The Amazing Race Asia will be premiering on November 9th 2006. It will kick off at 9pm on AXN. I've been watching the Amazing Race from the beginning without fail. And now this is Asia's very own Amazing Race. I just can't wait. I hope the teams will entertain me :)

They've officially revealed the ten teams who will race around Asia. The teams are:


Andrew & Syeon, Malaysia

Aubrey & Jac, Philippines

Ernesto & Jill, Philippines

Francesca & Sandy, HongKong

Laura & Andy, Thailand

Marsio & Mardy, Indonesia

Prashant & Sahil, India

Howard & Sahran, Sri Lanka

Sharon & Melody, Singapore

Zabrina & Joe, Malaysia

Pick your team now. I'll pick Andrew & Syeon as my favourite coz they are Malaysians :p Well, I must support my fellow Malaysians. I just hope they do well in this Race. Malaysia Boleh! But I think most likely to win this Race is Prashant and Sahil. They look tough to me but sometimes physical is just not enough. You must have good brains, patience, work as a team and most of all HAVING FUN! Follow what BJ & Tyler did in TAR9.

Enough talking. Let's just sit and watch. I'm sure I'll have fun myself :)
This Race will be hosted by Allan Wu (if you're a fan of Fear Factor, you must remember this guy)
For more images & info please visit http://amazing-race-asia.axn-asia.com/

7 Responses to "The Amazing Race - Asia's Very Own"

  1. Anonymous Says:

    zabrina n jeo pun dari malaysia jugak.x mau pilih kah?hehe

  2. Anonymous Says:

    kira2 mau juga pilih tapi...dua2 perempuan bah...jarang menang..sepanjang amazing race belum pernah pasangan perempuan menang...mungkin season 10 ni ada peluang..sbb dustin & kandice bijak hehehe

    apa2pun..sia x sabar mo tengok AR Asia bisuk...jgn lupa tinguk ahh

  3. Anonymous Says:

    wah...mmg x boleh di under estimate team indonesian 2kan?besar2 begitupun laju jugak diorang panjat bukit..laripun laju jugak..keh2x..

  4. Anonymous Says:

    saya yg diatas 2...

  5. Anonymous Says:

    Hey hope you enjoyed the firrst episode! Keep watching. :)

  6. Anonymous Says:

    zabrina
    are you the zabrina in TARA1??

  7. Anonymous Says:

    ziah
    ko ada terbaca ka di forum TARA?
    ada spoiler diorg post bah...boring sia...harap2 x betul

Post a Comment