The remaining teams were still in New Zealand.

How glad I was when Andy was caught speeding! I wonder how much they paid their fine. It was heard Andy tried to negotiate the fine. Did he pay for it?

In Detour, one of the tasks was doing a ledge swing. Again, Sahran was the focus! I'm beginning to get bored with this man. Melody is ten times better than him. I am getting fed up with Sahran's fear of heights. What's the use of joining TARA if he doesn't dare to overcome his fear!

It was heard M&M telling Andrew & Syeon not to do the ledge as it was scary (described by M&M). Luckily Andrew & Syeon ignored their warning and went ahead for the swing. Later in the car, M&M heard saying "luckily we did the ledge coz it was faster to finish" I smell fishy here!

In Roadblock - another bungee jumping! I just can't believe it. Nevermind. At least we can see how Melody overcome her fear. Bravo Melody! You were out of the Race with pride!

JZ teams (the only 2 females team) came in third with Andrew & Syeon in fourth place. Go Malaysia Go!

I want to see the SaHo team going home in the next Race...hopefully :) Stay tuned on AXN tomorrow nite!

More stories and pictures at
TARA

0 Responses to "The Amazing Race Asia - Episode 6"

Post a Comment