From Thailand they flew to India. Most of them groaned. Well of course they were not so looking forward for India. The moment I knew it was India I immediately remembered trains!

Teams' first task was to shine seven pairs of shoes. That was their Roadblock.

Next was to eat a Bengali meal. I just admired JJ of JZ team. This girl is amazing. She didn't complain much.

After consuming a lot of food teams then proceeded to look for their next clue which was hidden amongst hundreds of fabric. This task looked familiar. I think TAR has done this before but I can't remember which one.

The clue was their Detour. It's either Carry or Count. And this is where Andy & Laura took Sandy & Fran's cab. Not nice you guys!

Upon completing their tasks, teams then raced to a place called Kolay Market. Allan was waiting there. Andy & Laura arrived first. Just I suspected, the Race was not over yet.

The Race continues tomorrow nite. Stay tuned!

More stories & pics at TARA