Watch out for the 11th season of The Amazing Race! It is also known as The Amazing Race - All Stars as it reunites some of the teams from the previous seasons. The Teams will race across the world and try to win the USD1 million dollar prize. In my December's posting, I've listed my favourite teams. Three of them are chosen. Kevin & Drew, Charla & Mirna and Rob & Amber, aka 'Romber'.

The Teams are:



Kevin& Drew, Oswald & Danny, John Vito & Jill, Uchenna & Joyce



David & Mary, Charla Mirna, Rob & Amber, Teri & Ian


Eric & Danielle, Joe & Bill, Dustin & Kandice

My favourite team would be cousins, Charla & Mirna. They were 6th place in Season 5. Just finished watching The Amazing Race Asia, I would also like to see the other all female team to win this Race and they are Dustin & Kandice, the Beauty Queens from Season 10. Asia has created history, why not USA :) But in this Race, I'll be rooting 'Romber' and this team will likely to win, I hope so!

The Amazing Race - All Stars will be premiering on Monday, February 19th, 9pm on AXN. Stay tuned!

Please visit CBS for more info.

0 Responses to "The Amazing Race - All Stars"

Post a Comment