The show started with Blake. I missed his performance as I just came home from clinic. Oh well. I said to myself, I'll search later on the net. And here it goes. Ladies & gentlemen, I present you - Blake Lewis with his 'All Mixed Up' by 311.




You've got to trust your instinct, and let go of regret
You've got to bet on yourself now star, cause that's your best bet
Watch me now with a wicked and wild and I said
We come with the funky style that gets us known for the show
And we'll mix the hip hop reggae if we say it is so
and f*** the naysayers cause they don't mean a thing
this is what style we bring

Now it's morning but last night's on my mind
There's something I need to get off my chest
And no matter what may come to shine
The dream will always be mine

All mixed up you don't know what to do
Next thing you turn around and find the person is you
Thought a freak might be the thing
But the first could be the last, so just get off your a**

keep me coming, that is a gal that'll kill them stunning

And why did I try when I knew it was no end
Why did I try when I say it was so end
But save it for late we should just let it skate
Cause the waiting feel is fine

Who the heck is 311? I've never heard of them. Well, thanks to google. I searched their image.

Not really a good vocal but Blake was the only one who can make me move :) The rest of the contestants? Oh dear, what can I say. They were almost boring. Phil Stacey even picked a LeAnn Rimes' song and he sounded so weird. Sundance was out of pitch. Sanjaya still pick a boring song. Chris Richardson a little bit shaky. Jared was like singing at fun fair. Brandon and Chris S did just above par.

Who is going home? and who will be in the top 12? Based on their performance tonight, Sundance, Sanjaya or Phil might be going home. Well, let's just leave them to the Americans!

Stay tuned for tomorrow's female top 8 only on Star World.


video taken from www.youtube.com/ fansitejunkie

0 Responses to "American Idol 6 - Male Top 8"

Post a Comment