What can I say. After watching superb performances from the boys last night, I was a bit disappointed with the girls. Well, sometimes they do have their ups and downs. Last week they were good and this week they were not so good. It's normal I think. Not even Lakisha or Melinda impressed me. Actually I was hoping something different from this two. I grew tired of them always doing the 'big song'.

Most of the contestants tonight were 'pitchy' here and there especially when they were trying to reach higher note. When they do, I heard them like 'yelling' or 'shouting'. Try and listen again to Gina, Stephanie & Sabrina. They sounded weird to me :(

BUT, I'm still keeping my top 6 - Gina, Lakisha, Melinda, Jodin, Stephanie & Sabrina. Maybe tonight wasn't their best but who knows next week they can do a lot better.

So, who is going home? Alaina was awful and Antonella even worst. It could be both of them. Whoever it might be let's just wait for the result, tomorrow at Star World. Stay tuned!

0 Responses to "American Idol 6 - Top 10 Female"

Post a Comment