I am not excited with the introduction - don't get me wrong, I love the kids but what I don't like is, it was like promoting Aznil's upcoming show which is to me shouldn't happen in concert!

I don't like the blue buttons - kalo perlu juga, press after the persembahan and NOT during the show! It would de-motivate the students.

I hate the ala-ala Penyampaian Anugerah! It bored me to death. Why give advice during the concert? Why not during their classes?

Salleh Yaacob's vt? What for? I didn't laugh a bit.

Rizal - despite his pronunciation, I think I like his performance - It could be because of the song :)

Shawal - masih lemah dalam kawalan suara

Heliza - gara-gara berlagak pandai, lenggok suara tidak kena. Terlalu banyak lenggok pulak tu, rosak lagu Misha

Aswad - biasalah, namapun dangdut

Candy - no doubt she has the voice but tarian agak kureng sikit, sakit mata tengok dia ke kiri ke kanan - but who cares with the tarian. This is a singing competition - suara lebih penting.

Ebi - again konsentrasi terganggu. Kali ini by the blue button. Before him, Candy dapat 4 blue buttons so bila Ebi nyanyi dia tidak nampak lampu biru. Only towards the end of his persembahan ada lampu biru but then it was too late already. Persembahan dia dah rosak.

Dafi - I can only credit him of his mandarin. The rest nothing much to say.

Aizat - Not really outstanding. Cuma dia diberi pujian because dia nyanyi a big song of Anuar Zain.

Mila - proud of her coz she nailed a song which carried by 3 orang. Just like Candy bawa lagu 3Diva.

PILIHAN SELEPAS KONSERT:
Mila & Candy

SEPATUT KELUAR:
Heliza

MENYEMAK MATA:
Kehadiran pengkritik ke-4. Nangis pulak tu!

Gambar digali di ASTRO.

0 Responses to "AF5 - Konsert ke 6"

Post a Comment