Chris Sligh was voted out. His wish to go home early at last fulfilled. Chris was considering to drop out from the show but he was told that he won't be participating the Idol Tour if he is not in top 10. So he stayed on until the third week.

In week 3, contestants did songs by No Doubt or songs from singers who inspired Gwen Stefani who act as their mentor. I picked Gina as the best performer for the night. Her 'I'll Stand by You' was awesome. Sanjaya wan't bad. Lakisha and Melinda as usual I've got nothing much to say. Blake and Chris R were doing just ok. Jordin did well but I just don't like her choice of fashion.

I chose Phil and Haley as my bottom 2. But Chris S was the one who said goodbye. Well it's ok for me. In fact I don't like people who give up before trying. Just like Zana in AF5. But I do agree with Chris S comments during his press conference "Really the judges never commented on my voice, which I think was a little bit frustrating for me. At least say, 'You have great vocals, but I didn't like the arrangement.' It was never that"

Wake up judges! Give an honest comment please!

pic taken from Idol

0 Responses to "American Idol 6 - Goodbye Chris Sligh"

Post a Comment