It was country music night and all contestants were coached by one and only, Martina McBride.

I was not impressed or it could be I was so sleepy to watch them performed. I'm not feeling well. I have a bad cough and terrible headache. Saya terlelap masa Melinda buat persembahan :)

Nevertheless, my choice for the night was Jordin, Phil & Blake. Jordin's 'Broken Wing' was superb. I am still hoping that she can cruise to the final 2.

Oh my gosh! Lakisha was off key and I could see her struggling at the higher note and it made her like yelling! So did Chris. Sanjaya too! I pick the three of them to be at the bottom three. And Lakisha probably going home - she was that bad!


Let's find out the result on Star World tomorrow night with Martina McBride performs.

0 Responses to "American Idol 6 - Top 7"

Post a Comment