Latino! Latino! & I just love J-Lo!

After watching the show just now - I have a good and a bad news.

The good news is - all contestants chose 'big' songs - coincidentally all my favourite songs! Sway, Conga, Smooth, Turn the Beat Around, Maria-Maria, Rhythm is Gonna Get You, I need to know & Besame Mucho.

The bad news is - the first 6 contestants were all boring to me. I don't know what went wrong but I didn't enjoy them. Gosh! I had to wait for Blake to give me the real meaning of a good performance! He was the best for the night.

What more? Sanjaya rounded up the show with his best performance (so far). Forgive me to say this but I enjoyed his show!

I'll put Lakisha, Haley & Phil at the bottom 3. Let me see - 8 contestants left. They can't have bottom 3. Maybe Ryan will give us bottom 2 tomorrow night. If that's the case, I'll pick Haley & Phil. Whoever is going home - I just don't care! They can send both of them home for all I care!

Can't wait to see J-Lo performed her latest single "Que Hiciste". See it first on Star World!

video credit : mrc77

0 Responses to "American Idol 6 - Top 8"

Post a Comment