I have to admit I missed the first few episodes of the Amazing Race season 12. Blamed it to the bad weather. There were no Astro services in my area. AND my streamyx too was a problem! I thought it was only a temporarily until I reported it to '100'. My streamyx restored today - thank goodness!

So, what did I miss? They had eliminated three teams. And they are, (from left to right) Ari & Staella, Kat & Pat and Marianna & Juliana.



The remaining teams are :


Azaria & Hendeka, Nathan & Jennifer, Kynt & Vyxsin

Lorena & Jason, Nicolas & Donald, Ronald & Christina

TK & Rachel, Shana & Jennifer

Too bad, I didn't have the chance to get to know the three eliminated teams. But this 12th season of the Amazing Race, I think I'm gonna follow Nicolas & Donald AND Ronald & Christina teams. Why? because the teams each had an elderly team member. I really wanted to see at least an elderly member in a team win the race! Go team Go!

3 Responses to "The Amazing Race Season 12"

  1. Anonymous Says:

    sia ada tgk last2 part ni...paling sia gerigitan c Lorena tu...adakah mo gv up n panic?..ceh..nsb baik c Jason yg ensem tu cool ja...klau sia,sia ks cerai talak 14 oh...ahakss..
    tp...ada tu pasangan yg sia mo tgk kehebatan durang....sepa lagi..yg punk tu Kynt & Vyxsin...auwwww banar

  2. SciaS Says:

    ya...si lorena!!
    saya tabik boyfriend dia si jason..diam & cool..dia ckp lagi "don't worry i still love you"

    lorena & jason sudah eliminated last monday..

  3. Anonymous Says:

    ya ka?alalaaaaa..sia x nampak oh...sibuk sia mop2 bah...hujan aja kan sini....
    adeh..ndada chan lah sia tgk muka ensem c jason yg sepet mata tu...

Post a Comment