• Oh dear. It's Marc & Rovilson again. 3 in a row! I hope the rest of the teams will catch up this guys. But I can't help but to like this best buddies team. They are full of sense of humour. Even so, Pam & Van is still my favourite to win the Race!
  • I became more and more irritated with Terri. She was always in argument with her husband. But I don't think she is like that at home. I think her attitude is only meant for the cameras to attract viewers :)

  • Why Terri despised Ann & Diane when she said, "they are my enemies"?

  • The Japanese team is the only team who didn't make any mistake on the Agrojet course.

  • Terri & Henry overtook the Chong's sisters in Roadblock but then, Pam & Van overtook them in Detour.

  • What wonders me is, Terri is actually good in weaving but why in the first place she refused to help Henry?

  • It's not a surprise to see Marc & Rov chose weaving in Detour coz they know they are in a good lead. They just want to have fun!

  • I like the welcoming done my the Maori warrior at the pitstop which scares the teams but not to the dancing moms. And to my surprise, despite being deaf, Adrian jumped when the warrior screamed to them :)

  • I think Sophie & Aurelia did it on purpose to slow their Race down. They were 7 hours behind from the last team. They took their time at Caltex as if they don't know anything about filling gas. It shows on their face that they lost their interest in the Race. Well it's good for them to be eliminated coz there's no way you can proceed if you lost your trust on your teammate!

0 Responses to "The Amazing Race Asia 2 - Episode 4"

Post a Comment