• The teams were off to Japan to the delight of Sawaka & Daichi. I thought they said, they wanna help the Chong's sisters but in the end, they were hiding behind a wall at the train station.

  • And by the way, why some of the teams do not like the dancing moms? I wonder what was going on during their off-recording.

  • Why some of the teams were in trouble looking for the clue box at Shiba Park? Because they searched at the dark area? Be sensible lah. Clue box must be situated in a lighted area. Silly mistakes!

  • Ermmm is Rovilson flirting with Vanessa? I thought I saw his hand on Van's shoulder :)

  • The singing of Sakura song's task was a copy of TARA 1. Habis idea mengkali :lol:

  • What was with Vanessa during the road block? I know it's cold. But it's a Race. You cannot say you can't do it. You have to try harder. I hate to say this, but I don't like to see a quitter. Vanessa can do it but she's just wasting so much time at Ice Bar.

  • Henry cheated? No comment. Maybe it's allowable.
  • The Dancing Moms arrived first (you see, God still love them, even though other teams dislike them hehehe). But too bad for the moms, it was not a pit stop. The Race is still on.

  • Haiya! It should be a 2 hour show. They should have made it special and continue showing us the rest of the leg. I hate waiting!
TARA

0 Responses to "The Amazing Race Asia 2 - Episode 5"

Post a Comment