• Should it be an eliminating leg - for sure Pam & Van are gone by now as they were the last team to arrive. Lucky for them, the Race continues!
  • All teams has wasted their time locating the Taekwondo School - in Jongro. My guess is, there could be many taekwondo school in Korea! Even local taxi drivers AND policeman had no idea where it is.
  • Marc & Rovi accused the Singaporeans team stole their cab. But as I can see, the cab was actually belong to Pam & Van who just arrived at Jongro. Marc & Rovi alighted the cab. And when Pam & Van exited from the cab, the two teams ran for it but it was Collin who hopped in first.
  • Black belt holder, Daichi couldn't break the board - funny isn't it?
  • Bad decision from the Japanese at the Detour. They opted for the food delivery in which they abandoned half way and went back for the Slither. They lost some precious time!


  • It's not a wrong decision by Henry & Terri to yield Marc & Rovi as they didn't know whether they're behind or ahead of them. How could they know? They knew there are a few more clues in the box and who knows Marc & Rovi could've lost their way. But only one thing just made me wonder - why did they yield their fellow countrymen? They hated the dancing moms, so why they didn't chose them?
  • Another bad decision from the Japanese. They should've yielded the dancing moms. Daichi said in an interview, he didn't know whether the moms are ahead or behind them. If he knew, they were behind them, he said, he could have yieled them. If I were them, to be in a safe side - just yield them! Just like Henry & Terri did :)
  • Only Marc & Rovi entered the Nurimaru Apec House - legally :) The rest of the teams climbed the gate as they were intruders!

  • Maybe many of you don't like what the dancing moms did - by deceiving the Japense team that they have to go to the airport for the next clue. It's a RACE, mind you! To me, I'll do anything to WIN! I could do the same thing what the moms did especially when you know that you are the last two teams behind.

  • Lady luck is with Marc & Rovi. Marc unlocked the padlock on his first try!

  • Because of many bad, the Japanese team eliminated from the Race.
The Amazing Race Season 12
  • I didn't watch the last episode as they aired it on Christmas Eve! I didn't even catch the re-run coz I was so busy the whole week. Upon checking CBS, nobody was eliminated. I don't know whether I'm able to watch the show tonight coz I'll definitely busy BBQ-ing!!
picture credit

0 Responses to "The Amazing Race Asia 2 - Episode 6"

Post a Comment