• Marc & Rovilson looked like a strong team to beat!
  • I don't like the way Terri argued with her husband. The Race should be fun. It's not about only winning.
  • How nice, they went to Hong Kong only to collect their clue before proceeding to New Zealand!
  • You must do bungee jumping when you are in New Zealand, otherwise call it you never visited the country if you didn't.
  • I think all girls (except Sophie, I didn't see her) didn't make the rock climbing.
  • I had a good laugh to see the teams soaking when their boats flipped!
  • If you are in the Race, try to avoid accidents. See what happened to the Chong's sisters. It was frustrating!
  • I think Sophie is too hard on Aurelia as if she is too perfect herself!
  • Spooky? Not for the Chong's sisters. They just pushed away the ghosts :) All they want is to get it over and go to the next Pit Stop.
  • I also laughed when Collin told the ghosts "He (Adrian) can't hear you!"



  • Too bad for Brett & Kinar. They got lost all the way. That made them eliminated from the Race!
TARA

0 Responses to "The Amazing Race Asia 2"

Post a Comment