My picked for Philly's audition



the weirdest contestant so far

The American Idol season 7 premiered last night. It was a two hours audition done in Philadelphia. I had picked one or two contestants who has the potential. But even so, I'll wait for the other auditions. They had given 29 tickets to Hollywood on this audition. Can't wait for the next one!



I didn't concentrate watching the American Idol coz Andy Roddick was playing against Michael Berrer of Germany on the other channel of the Australian Open 2008. Of course I stayed on this channel and watched Roddick's game. He won 6-2, 6-2, 6-4. And he is the leader of serve speed on day 2 when he served a 235km/h. He will meet another German player, Philipp Kohlschreiber (29) in third round.

In Women's singles, Henin, Sharapova, Serena, Amelie, Sugiyama to name a few cruise to the third round.

0 Responses to "American Idol vs Australian Open"

Post a Comment