I was attending a surprise birthday of my cousin, Ojit. I totally forgot of the Anugerah Juara Lagu. Well, family comes first, that's why. After a quick makan and chatted with my aunties, uncles and cousins, giving reason of going to work early tomorrow, I announced my departure. Apa lagi, kelam kabut bah my aunty pi tapau the delicious carrot-cheese cake. Tiada masa cari tupperware, taruh dalam pinggan saja lah :lol:

When I reached home, Mawi was performing. Luckily I managed to watch Estranged performed. Pity, I missed Siti.
Persembahan Estranged penuh bersemangat. Vokal Rich ada sedikit tergelincir tapi saya masih terhibur. Saya tidak menaruh harapan Estranged akan memenangi apa-apa hadiah coz saingan diorang bukan calang-calang. Semua ada nama. I just want to see they performed and enjoying their song. To my surprised, diorang buat sedikit kelainan ke atas lagu 'Itu Kamu' which is quite refreshing.

So the result are:

Vokal Terbaik : Jaclyn Victor & Lah (first time dimenangi oleh dua orang)
Persembahan Terbaik : Mawi (seperti yang dijangka sebab undian melalui SMS)
Etnik Kreatif : Samudera - Johan Nawawi/Ahmad Fedtri Yahya/Nora
Pop Rock : Itu Kamu - Estranged/Rich L. Gimbang/Estranged
Balada : Izinkan Ku Pergi - Azlan Abu Hassan/Sulu Sarawak/Sahri
Juara Keseluruhan : Itu Kamu (Estranged)

Tahniah to all winners and especially to Estranged! Well done boys. Your first entry and terus menang besar pulak tu. Good luck to Rich and his team. Itu kamu bah! Aramaiii Tii....

2 Responses to "Anugerah Juara Lagu ke 22 - Aramaiii Tiiii"

  1. Anonymous Says:

    Possibly another new benchmark in Malaysian rock scene!!

    iZ

  2. SciaS Says:

    agree with u iZ...hopefully more to come

Post a Comment