For the first time I watched OIAM last night :p In fact I nearly forgot to watch. Blame it to the workload I have nowadays - I easily got tired and sleepy.

When I switched on 8TV they were in a process of eliminating Iz - belum sempat mengenali dia ni sudah pun terkeluar. What made me stick to this program was when Marion & Awal announced that in the end of the show, they have a 'Star' special appearance. From their clue I guessed it was Che'nelle. Never seen her on TV yet so I stayed on this channel and watched. Opps..balik-balik pula kamera fokus si Justin Siap (Shone's cousin). Satu kampung diorang sana hehehe

So while waiting for Che'nelle saya layan the 8 remaining contestants giving out their best. Saya tertidur pula in the middle of the show and I missed Shila's & Mark's performance adoiii! Kalo ikut pemerhatian saya, Joni who sang the Belaian Jiwa should go home. Her performance was like they always say "bolehlah kalo kampung-kampung" hehehe. Last night best performance was Ayu. She really gave me goosebumps! Ab & Shone - I think both of them was just average but definitely not boring like Moss said!!

Good luck to all the Sabahans!

0 Responses to "One In a Million 2 - Top 8"

Post a Comment