Artikel ini saya petik dari laman web rasmi Andy Roddick bertarikh 31 March 2008:

We are thrilled to announce that Andy and Brooklyn Decker are engaged to be married. Andy proposed in early March. The couple wanted to tell their family and close friends first but good news travels fast. By the time Andy arrived in Miami for the Sony Ericsson Open, the tournament was bustling with the news.

The couple met in New York City last year and have been dating since. With their hectic travel schedules, Andy and Brooklyn plan to enjoy their engagement and will wait to set a wedding date.

Andy said this the following day after the announcement:

“Hey all!! Hope all is well. I am just sitting in the hotel now, just hanging out getting ready for the match tonight against Benneteau… thanks for all the well wishes on our engagement. we are both very happy and excited. I have to admit all the attention in a bit surprising. We have been laughing at some of the stuff we have seen. Supposedly she is pregnant and I didn’t bother to tell my friends and family about the engagement… ha ha… I mean really? truth is, it happened two weeks ago after Indian wells. I was planning on doing it in April during some off time, but had the ring and couldn’t wait!! My mom knew i was going to do it for a couple months before and couldn’t be happier…. all this gossip and stuff is out of my comfort zone, and I just dint get it really …. anyways, I am focused on the tennis tournament this week, and wanna advance against Benneteau tonight…thanks again for your support”

Congratulations to the Happy Couple!

0 Responses to "Congratulations to Andy Roddick!"

Post a Comment