The final 3 contestants had performed last night but I don’t think that was their best. What ever it is, it would be the fans choice on who they want to see in the finals. For the first time, I myself don’t care who it would be. Each of the contestants sang 3 songs.

Songs chosen by the judges

David Archuleta – And So it Goes (Paula)
Syesha Mercado – If I ain’t Got You (Randy)
David Cook – The First Time Ever I Saw your Face (Simon)

Songs by their own choice

David Archuleta - With You
Syesha Mercado – Fever
David Cook – Dare You to Move

Songs chosen by the Producers

David Archuleta – Longer
Syesha Mercado – Hit Me Up
David Cook – I Don’t Want to Miss a Thing

All performances were predictable. I was not excited about it. And for first time, Simon didn’t choose the right song for a contestant. What happened to your song choice, Mr Cowell??

It wasn’t hard to guess who will be in the finals. It’s definitely David vs David. Unless of course, there was a big turn-around tonight.

How would they reveal the result tonight? I love what they did during AI5. They showed the percentage of the votes on the big screen. Then, they revealed the picture of who got the least votes.


Let’s find out tonight!

0 Responses to "American Idol 7 - Top 3 Performance"

Post a Comment