Yes. You saw it right! I got Linda's KaDus Album :) In fact, the moment I saw it in her Blog, I immediately call Marie to get my copy but unfortunately, they were busy unpacking their boxes. Marie told me, the albums can only be distributed/sold on Monday (today). Sabar saja!



I took leave today as I have emergency matters to settle. Around 9am I received a call telling me that the album is ready to be collected. Yes! Can't wait already. After I settled everything, I went to Marie's office (GEM) to get my copy.

I've listened the whole album. I will make review later. But I tell you, you gonna like this album. Lain dari yang lain. Rugi tidak beli :) To those of you who couldn't understand the KadazanDusun language, get anybody to translate them for you.



At this moment, I kinda like 'Upus Tolidang', 'Kotohuadan', 'Upus om Langad Ku' and 'Mitongkiad Kito'.
But I'll see as it goes - the CD is still playing in my computer!

ps. Those who is already signed up as a member of Linda Team Club (LTC), you can buy this CD for RM20.00 only. If not, it will cost you RM23.90. Interested? Please visit Linda's Blog to get more info.

0 Responses to "Album KadazanDusun Linda Nanuwil"

Post a Comment