The New Wimbledon Champion

After Spain claimed the Euro 2008, it's Rafael Nadal's (also from Spain) turn to claim his first title in Wimbledon. He also ended Federer domination who is on his way to create history to become the first man to win sixth consecutive championships.



The Champion and the runner-up
I've watched their first three match with Nadal leading 2-0 and Federer leading 5-4 in the third set when they suspended the match due to heavy rain. I gave up and retired for the night. But I hoped Nadal would win :)


what a relief!
Came in to the office this morning, first thing first, I checked the internet. And it was Nadal happy face all over. He beats Federer 6-4, 6-4, 6-7, 6-7, 9-7. By the look of it, it was definitely a tough match for both of them. And like I said in my last posting, "Let the best man wins!". Nadal played a fantastic tennis. I'm gonna watch the repeat especially the decider set.


No pain, no gain
Nadal should thank the rain, the wind and the darkness, coz Federer blamed the Mother Nature for his lost. When you are lost, it's easier to blame to anyone or to anything hahaha

Congrats Rafael Nadal!


Pics credit to Adrian Dennis, Ian Walton

0 Responses to "RAFA Rules Wimbledon 2008"

Post a Comment