• I noticed that besides air flight, 'Operating Hours' too spoil the lead of a team.
  • And I must say that The Amazing Race both US and Asia versions likes to go to India. Why? Maybe because they like the craziness in India. The crowds and the transportation!
  • Now I know, Ghandi was born in 1869. Must try and buy 4D :) But Tisha made Ghandi younger, she keyed-in 1977!!
  • The Philippines team proved to be impatient. They kept on switching doing the task at the Detour.
  • At the Roadblock, it was shameful enough for the Hong Kong Team when Ida overtook Sam. Double shameful when Sam quit doing the task! Yikesss...
  • I don't know what the Singaporean team think when Fuzzie volunteered doing the task. I think it should be A.D doing it coz she's lighter.
  • Knowing the Hong Kong team has given up, and will be penalized for four hours by not completing the task, Fuzzie should push herself a little harder. At least for the sake of the US100k!!!
  • I really wanted the Singapore team to be in the final coz I am sure the Malaysians team can beat them any time ;) compare to the Hong Kong team. Urghh!!
  • Three teams are in the finals. Who will win the hundreds thousand dollars? I hope the Malaysians team will win and make a 2nd victory for all-girls team to win the Race! Look on how I arranged their pictures above. I want it that way at the final leg. 1st the Malaysians team, Hong Kong at second place and third, the Philippines team.
  • Stay tuned for the finale on Thursday, only on the Sexy AXN! awwww...

0 Responses to "The Amazing Race Asia 3 - The Final 3"

Post a Comment