I'm sure all of you know by now who won the Amazing Race Asia season 3. I was upset that the Malaysian team didn't win. All because of wrong decision at the airport. They arrived early at the airport but I can't figure why they didn't take the earlier flight. Nevertheless, congrats to them for reaching the finals and won the third place. Malaysian teams so far, never fail to reach to the finals!

Now, I'm concentrating with the Amazing Race US version. Fortunately, the siblings are still in the race. They nearly became the victim of a lousy taxi driver. I hope it won't happen again. I want them to be in the finals together with Toni and Dallas and also, Ken and Tina.

The frat boys was saved by a non-elimination. They need to perform a Speed Bump in the next leg. I hope the other three teams will take this opportunity by going forward without looking back!

Oh and by the way, I won't forget the frat boys doing the parade match. Dan was out of rhythm. I laughed all the way! Let's find out what else in store for them in the next leg!

0 Responses to "The Amazing Race Asia 3 vs The Amazing Race 13"

Post a Comment