To my delight, the siblings, Nick and Star won the Amazing Race season 13! Their great teamwork was unquestionable. It was amazing to watch them doing every task with full of determination and most important is, they don't give up easily. Ken and Tina were always ahead of them in each task but the siblings were always the first to finish. I am so happy for them!

Ken & Tina took the second place. They didn't win but their relationship works. Good luck to them! Andrew and Dan were just satisfied at third place.

I couldn't see Toni and Dallas at the final pit stop. It must be due to their passport problem. I hope Dallas and Starr could continue their friendship after this ;)

Now the Race is finished :( my night will be dull every Monday and Thursday. I just hope they can speed up the season 14!!!

*pics taken from cbs website

0 Responses to "The Amazing Race 13 - Nick & Starr Won!"

Post a Comment