19.12.08

Boss : Where were you born?
Sardar : India
Boss : Which part?
Sardar : What 'which part'? whole body was born in India

Two Sardars were fixing a bomb in a car.
Sardar 1 : What would you do if the bomb explodes while fixing?
Sardar 2 : Don't worry, I have one more!

Sardar : What is the name of your car?
Lady : I forgot the name, but it starts with 'T'
Sardar : Oh! what a strange car, starts with tea. All cars that I know start with petrol

Sardar joined new job. First day he worked till late evening on the computer. Boss was happy and asked what he did till evening.
Sardar : Keyboard alphabets were not in order sir, so I made it sequencely

Museum Administrator : You stupid! That's a 500-year-old statue you've broken!
Sardar : Thank God! I thought it was a new one

At the scene of an accident, a man was crying.
Man : Oh God! I have lost my hand, oh!!!
Sardar : Control yourself sir. Don't cry. See that man. He has lost his head. Is he crying?

Sardar : You cheated me!
Shopkeeper : No, I sold a good radio to you
Sardar : Radio label shows Made in Japan but radio says this 'All India Radio!'

In an interview.
Interviewer : How does an electric motor run?
Sardar : Dhhuuuurrrr...Dhhuuuurrr.....
Interviewer : Stop it!!!
Sardar : Dhhuuuurrrr....dhup dhup dhup dhup...stop already sir

Tourist : Whose skeleton is that?
Sardar : An old king's skeleton
Tourist : Who's that smaller skeleton next to it?
Sardar : That was same king's skeleton when he was a child



*author unknown*

0 Responses to "In Cheerful Mood"

Post a Comment