Hey!
Where have I been?
What did I do?
How come I didn't know that the Race is on?

Well, actually
I don't watch TV nowadays
been busy! tired! sleepy! ~ beat me!!

While waiting for my washing machine
spinning doing the work
I 'played' with the TV's remote
I 'info' here and there, and guess what I found?
It's the Amazing Race 14 on AXN!!!
crap!
I missed the first episode, oh well!

So far, they've eliminated

Jennifer & Preston

and

Linda & Steve

when I checked CBS
I think I'll follow

Margie Adams and her son Luke

&

Tammy Jih and her brother Victor

I'll definitely won't miss next week!

2 Responses to "The Amazing Race Season 14"

  1. Dana Says:

    this is my fav show if you havn't watched this show before you should

  2. SciaS Says:

    Hi Dana
    I've been watching The Amazing Race since Season 1. It became my favourite show then.

Post a Comment