It's Friday the 13th (yikes!)
I hope nothing eerie happens today


Back to American Idol
they cut two contestants (how cruel!)
but on a positive side
the lesser the better :))


First thing first
Ryan revealed the BIG surprise we are waiting for
[I almost got it right though]


The Judges' Veto
meaning the judges can save one contestant who got fewer votes
but it was a one-time veto
once they've used it
there would be no more saving the contestants


and IF the judges have used their veto to save one contestant
it means nobody would be eliminated that week
but the next round
two contestants will leave (yikes!)


Then Ryan continued with the elimination process
Jasmine & Jorge were sent home
they sang for their immunity
but the judges say 'NO'


I wonder, who is among the contestants will get the judges' save?
we will find out
sooner or later
and I can't really wait ;)

by the way
Kelly Clarkson sang her new singles
"My Life Would Suck Without You"
superb! I like her song!

0 Responses to "American Idol 8 Sent 2 Idols Home"

Post a Comment