30.3.09


Oh my! my! my! Fify became the latest casualty in OIAM3. It also means Esther is in danger. Esther and Amylea are the remaining girls in the competition. The fans of Esther and Amylea must do something before it's too late!

Let's review how the contestants did last Friday ~~

Esther
For the first time, I was a bit disappointed with her performance. She should has done a Malay song last week instead of another English song. We need some variety from her. And as a gentle reminder, some song need not to be re-arranged much. Sometimes, it's good to leave as it is. I love MCR's song and I believe Esther did not give good justice on this song. Anyway, anyhow - VOTE FOR ESTHER PLEASE!!!

Rizu
As I said before, Rizu has a good vocal. But sometimes having good vocal only is not enough. A contestant must be creative to give 'colour' (pinjam ayat Paula Abdul) on their song choice. This round, Rizu sounded boring to me :(

Simon
Did he really wear that shirt? Oh yes, he changed his fashion a bit. It would do for a starter. But how about his singing? To me, it was just ok. Nothing outstanding. The same old Simon ;)

Aweera
Good song choice. But it was a hundred percent copycat from the original artiste :(

Amylea
I don't know why they allow a contestant singing their own composition. It shouldn't be allowed. What else can I say? Her song is strange coz I am not familiar with it but of course I'm not familiar, it's a new song, remember! A very forgettable performance!

Nine
All I can say is, he has a strong fan-base!

Tomok
I'm beginning to get bored with his song choice. Oh yes I did give good comments on his 'Beyonce' performance but please stop doing it! No more girls' songs for you Tomok. Try and choose a real man's song, then we will know whether you are really a performer!

Based on the performances, I think nobody is eligible for the immunity. I hope the judges are seriously taking note on this. If nobody deserve then don't give! Keep it for next week. Maybe they could award two immunities the following week. No harm in changing the format. Buatlah kejutan sikit!

My bottom two would be Nine and Simon with Simon leaving the competition. I really wanna put Amylea's name in my bottom two list for her forgettable performance but since there are only two girls left, I hope she is still around. In fact I want Esther and Amylea in the Finals!

0 Responses to "OIAM 3 - Top 7"

Post a Comment