16.3.09


Kebal betul si Nine tu. I thought he was the one to leave, though I did expect Pija due to her lame performance. Mungkin Nine ada ramai peminat maklumlah he is an establish singer.


Here's my personal judgement (fuyoo!!) - in my favourite order ~


Rizu
I'm watching this boy closely. If there's one person who can beat Esther, he is the one! Tapi orang tidak memandang bakat dia. Kesian! Tapi good news for Esther lah ;)


Esther
I do agree with the judges that the contestants should allowed to improvise their song. BUT still, Esther did well with her song. So stop condemning the composer like it was such a big issue!


Tomok
Immunity belong to him this week. I thought it was given to a girl coz the girls are decreasing. It shows that people, especially young girls (I think!) are voting for the boys! Nevertheless, Tomok did well with his performance.


Amylea
I put her in no. 4 as credit of choosing Estranged's song LoL. I think her performance could safe her this week.


Nine
I just can't believe I put him in no. 5! He improved a lot. I won't comment more coz I don't like him hahahaha


Simon
Another performance from him WITH guitar. I'm still saying, although he is good, he can't win this competition.


Fify
Banyak masalah falsetto. Cari nahas saja pilih lagu 'Kalis Rindu' :(


Aweera
Masuk saja sudah sumbang. Terus saya hilang minat walaupun towards the end of his song, dia ok.


Anith
Why in the h*** she chose Anuar Zain's song??!! Mungkin dia cari kelainan dengan memilih lagu lelaki. But, really, not Anuar Zain please.


Although I put Anith as the last in my list, I hope she isn't the one to leave. Peserta perempuan semakin berkurangan. Hopefully, one of the boys :)

1 Response to "OIAM 3 - Top 9"

  1. Anonymous Says:

    haha..
    as u said...
    nine improved very well..
    that's awesome when he did in against gender week song. he chose karma from cokelat i guess.
    well..., best of luck to him. even 1oooooo not his... he much better right??

Post a Comment