Top 7 Idols were singing songs from the movies. And Quentin Tarantino was the guest mentor. I'm not sure why most of the Idols chose a mellow song, except for Adam Lambert of course :) The rest did a 'slow' and 'safe' songs. We need some energetic and entertaining performance like Adam did!

Allison Iraheta - I Don't Want to Miss a Thing
She was trying really hard! And it became a 'so-so' performance. Simon was trying his best to save this girl.

Anoop Desai - Everything I Do, I Do it For You
Nice. Good vocals control. Love his performance.

Adam Lambert - Born to be Wild
The best. Better than last week. I disagree to what Simon has said! Adam really steal the show by rocking the theater! A most memorable performance!!

Matt Giraud - Have You Ever Really Loved a Woman
Another Bryan Adams' song! I hated it! Matt, you will be in trouble!

Danny Gokey - Endless Love
No! no! no! I don't like Danny's version of this song. But I do love his husky voice ;)

Kris Allen - Falling Slowly
Now tell me the truth, do you remember his performance?

Lil Rounds - The Rose
I hated it when a contestant couldn't accept criticism. And when you replied back to the judges, it's unacceptable. Where is your manners? I hope Lil will watch her performance tonight through video. Then she should know how boring she was and pitchy here and there. She is struggling hard in fact she pushed real hard that she pushed the wrong button!

My bottom three would be [based on tonight's performance]

Matt Giraud
Danny Gokey
Lil Rounds

with Lil Rounds going home [please! let her leave]

BUT if it's based on votes, I think Anoop will leave. And if it's really him, I don't think the judges would save him. Poor Anoop!

0 Responses to "American Idol 8 - Top 7 Performance"

Post a Comment