I miss his Joe Jonas' look (I mean the hairstyle)
stop the Kurt Russel's looks :(
and he should slim down a bit ;)

No mentor this week. They chose their own favourite songs from The iTunes Downloads. Is this wise? Never mind. They want to make a change a bit.

Anoop Desai (Caught Up - Usher)
Whether it's because I never heard this song or maybe Anoop made this song so boring. Either one, he is in danger!

Megan Joy Corkrey (Turn the Lights Down Low - Bob Marley)
Oh dear. The shaky and cracky vocals again :(

Danny Gokey (What Hurts the Most - Rascal Flatts)
He sounded just nice.


Allison Iraheta (Don't Speak - No Doubt)
Which one did better? Stacy AF6 or Allison? LoL

Scott MacIntyre (Just the Way You Are - Billy Joel)
Good but not outstanding.

Matt Giraud (You Found Me - The Frays)
Nice. He performed with his keyboard surrounded by the young girls.


Lil Rounds (I Surrender - Celine Dion)
Something wrong somewhere. I don't like the sound of her. I think she's in danger too.

Adam Lambert (Play That Funky Music - Wild Cherry)
Now Kara is with me :) We are looking foward of Lambert's performance every week!


Kris Allen (Ain't No Sunshine - Bill Withers)
Very good but not 'shine' enough.

My bottom three would be Anoop, Megan & Lil. And I think Megan will leave :(