12.4.09


Esther was in the bottom 3?? Whether she is really in the bottom 3 or OIAM just creating drama!! I don't think she deserved to be in the bottom at all

Guys! do your job - VOTE FOR ESTHER!!

Dato' Sheila Majid is my all-time favourite. She is Malaysia's Queen of Jazz. I know most of her hits songs ;)

Here's my says according to my favourite ~

Esther - Lagenda
To begin your song without music is very risky. Silap sikit boleh sumbang. But for Esther, she nailed it! I don't quite like the arrangement though but overall she is the best of the night!

Amylea - Dia
My favourite song! But a simple presentation from Amylea. I could say, it was quite forgettable!

Aweera - Antara Anyer dan Jakarta
Love it there! He could do more but he was like 'terlampau berhati-hati'

Tomok - Aku Cinta Padamu
Now I'm getting bored of his performance - the same every week! He was like Lil Round of AI8.

Nine - Pengemis Muda
The worst of all! Pengemis Muda is not an easy song to deliver. His vocals was in a mess here and there!

Group Singing - Jatuh Cinta
I love their performance!

For this week performance, we are invited to vote a song for our favourite contestant. I've voted and would love to see Esther to sing BETTER IN TIME again! Guys! please do the same! Click here


Happy Birthday to Esther
&
Happy Easter to all!