The America voted more than 47millions and YET Adam Lambert landed in the bottom 3?? Crazy or what?? Or Adam's fans suffered from that swine flu?? But you know what I'm thinking? The production was creating drama to make this show more fun [what fun is that if the best contestant is in bottom 3?]

I don't believe Kris gets more votes than Adam, not in my wildest dream! Not even Allison Iraheta or Danny Gokey! There must be some technical glitch!! And if there is, the production should make it public. Make some correction!

Matt as I expected, sooner or later would leave. He is a loveable person and I wish him all the best in his career. Let's wait for his first single debut [sure there is bah kan?]

What happened actually?
Firstly, Ryan asked Matt to stand at the left of the stage and Danny to the right. Next was Allison and she was send to be with Danny. And Kris joined Matt. Adam was left standing alone at the centre of the stage. AND RYAN [knowing the result] so cruelly asked Adam to join one group which he thinks is safe! Adam said, "how could you do this to me?" Forced by Ryan, Adam then said, "based on last night, I think this group"- he meant Danny & Allison's group. Ryan asked Adam to join Danny and Allison then. But less than a minute, Ryan announced that Adam doesn't belong to that group coz he was in the bottom 3!! That was so atrocious! I'm so hating you already Ryan!!

I was not concentrating on the show already :( Who cares who is singing anyway! I wasn't enjoying it.

Matt, Kris and Adam were then called back to the stage. Kris was sent to safety!! [OMG! OMG! OMG! I hope it's not Adam being eliminated]. Ryan then said "Adam, you are safe!" phewwww. I already decided not following the show anymore if Adam is sent home!

What will happen next? Adam's fans probably will double their votes. They don't want this happen again next week, do we? BTW, the Top 4 will be doing a Rock & Roll. It shouldn't be a problem for Adam! We will see.

In the meantime, I mentioned in my previous posting, I predicted Allison would leave next ;) We will see that too if I'm right ^-^


0 Responses to "American Idol 8 - A Shocking Bottom 3"

Post a Comment