It was more than 64 millions votes came in last night. It is another record! I don't know what's the rating of American Idol Season 8 at the moment but judging through the votes I'm sure it's at the top.

Oh and BTW, the top 4 sang a rock song brilliantly with Slash backing them up with his awesome guitar playing. AND, is Paula singing live or lip-sync[?]

Let's go to the elimination ~

Ryan called the top 4 at the centre of the stage and he said he will call whoever is safe randomly. Meaning there was no bottom three or bottom two. Kris was the first to be told that he will be in the top 3 - with a surprise gesture from Kris of course. I'm sure Kris thought that he was the one to leave tonight based on the judges [especially Cowell] harsh comments last night. But like I said in my previous posting, Kris' fans would do something 'crazy' to save him.

Next is Adam Lambert [definitely!]

When I saw Danny and Allison standing side by side, I was almost certain that I'm right again with my prediction - that Allison would be eliminated. True it is, Danny is safe and Allison was in tears. She was almost there but yet so far. That's how it goes. You are not safe until you are in top 2!

Now we have our top 3! All the three gentlemen will be visiting their hometown. Adam is going no where - well, he will be around at Los Angeles of course. Kris heading for Arkansas and Danny to Wisconsin. Let's see how is the reception of their homecoming.

And next week, they will perform two songs. One is pick by the judges [there are 4 judges so I don't know who and who is going to pick the song] and the other one is chosen by their own. I would say Paula and Kara would join force to pick a song for Danny. Randy to Kris and last but not least, Simon to Adam ;) Let's find out if I got it correct again!

What would Adam's choice of song? Actually I don't really care. I'm sure whatever he chooses he will perform it with a blast. Probably the 'Black or White' song[?]. We will have to wait til next week to find out.


My next prediction is Allen to leave the competition. But I'll see the performances first then I'll make my decision after that ;)


Stay tuned guys!

2 Responses to "American Idol 8 - Top 4 Elimination"

  1. Andrik McVean Says:

    i thought she will be in final with Adam...i missed the elimination concert last week. BTW i've read star newspaper saying that Paula's performance was da bomb!!!!now my choice to be in final should be danny gokey and adam. But kris and adam also could be in final though...

  2. SciaS Says:

    Andrik
    Paula is a dancer. She really can dance but her singing is questionable. I thought she was lip-sync. She was in a dark, I mean the stage is dark and I couldn't see her singing only her dancing ;)

    Adam & Danny to the finals hehehe

Post a Comment