Katie Stevens

Yes! It's American Idol again and it's season 9! I just watched the Atlanta audition and Boston's last night. And I can't wait the rest.

It's too early to predict but I have a few favourites already! And they are:

Boston's audition:
Maddy Curtis (16 yo)
Katie Stevens (16 yo)
Ashley Rodriguez
Joshua Blaylock (he got Andy Roddick's eyes hehehe)
Justin Williams

Atlanta's Audition:
Noel Reese (16 yo)
Mallorie Haley

I love to see young and fresh faces. I hope all the 16 years girls will pass through Hollywood week and make it to top 24. And I'm hoping a girl will win this year ;)

Until the next auditions ciao for now!

2 Responses to "It's American Idol - Year 9!"

  1. dBOS-fm Says:

    aikk...sudah start kah? Tdk brapa follow up aku ni kali

  2. SciaS Says:

    sdh start oh Bos...jgn ketinggalan kama hehehe

Post a Comment