I still couldn't get over Adam Lambert came back to American Idol. I think he is the first former Idol to called back as a mentor! That's an honour for him even though he didn't win last year. Adam said as humble as he can be that how can he be a mentor as he is just beginning his own career himself ;)

And what I like about Adam as a mentor is he is completely honest. He tells them which one is good or bad or even boring (poor Andrew hehehe)

During the result show, Adam performed 'What Do You Want From Me'! Superb!



And it was a double elimination. My favourite Katie Stevens was voted out. Poor Katie. How I wish the judges didn't use their safe vote for Michael Lynche :( I think Katie's problem was she showed her frustration to the judges through her performance. It's irrelevant though but I think America in favour of the judges! I would remember Katie through her "Let it Be" performance. Andrew Garcia was sent home too but I don't care about him. Like Adam said, Andrew was boring. That's what you get when you don't listen to an expert!



This week, it was Tim Urban's turn to say goodbye. "Can't Help Falling in Love" was his best performance during his stay in Idol. Adam advice him to use his falsetto at the end of his singing but he didn't dare to do it. If he did, I think his performance would be the most memorable one!

Well, he is out now. The good news is I won't be seeing his fake grin anymore. It was kinda weird :p

In an unrelated note, Adira is singing one of my favourites song tonight in Akademi Fantasia 8 and that is "My All" by Mariah Carey. I hope she doesn't kill that song. Finger-cross!

0 Responses to "American Idol 9 - Eliminated So Far"

Post a Comment