Oh dear! It's been a while I didn't update my blog. Ok now, where was I? What did I miss? Well, actually, I didn't miss anything. I watched all my favourite TV programs. The only thing is I didn't have much time to blog them out.

The Biggest Loser Asia:



Won by David Gurnani from Indonesia
[what do you think? do you think he looks healthy? weird isn't it??]



Second place won by Carlo Miguel from Philippines
[He is actually my favourite to win]



Third place won by Malaysian's Aaron Mokhtar
[Lucky for him!]

The Amazing Race 16:


Joe & Heidi
[Eliminated during Leg 5]


Jordan & Jeff
[Eliminated during Leg 6]


Steve & Allie
[Eliminated during Leg 8 - Leg 7 was a non-elimination]

The Cowboys are still rocking! yeeeehaaaa!!

American Idol 9:


Lacey Brown
[the first one to go]


Paige Miles
[followed by her]


Didi Benami
[and her...I like Didi but she was so fragile just like Brooke White of Season 7]


Michael Lynche

Michael should be eliminated but then saved by the judges. Crazy!! I thought the judges are saving their save vote to one of the ladies and I was wrong. If this is the case, I think it would be a man again to win this year but I'm still hoping for Katie or Crystal.

Last week, to my delight the contestants were doing McCartney and Lennon's. The best so far. And I chose Casey James as the best performer of the night. Check it out!




And I'm still watching 'House', 'Heroes' and 'Lost'. I watch Akademi Fantasia Season 8 too but I can't give reviews coz I'm not religiously watching the show. Anyway, good luck to the Sabahan's Adira and Ain!


Andy Roddick won the 2010 Sony Ericsson Open in Miami!

Oh and by the way, I went to these places last month and enjoyed my holiday very much :) Looking forward to my next holiday in May!


Hong Kong Disneyland


Brunei Darussalam

Until then, hugs!

ps: It's a draw for Manchester United at Blackburn Rovers and it sucks!

0 Responses to "Oppps! I'm Catching Up"

Post a Comment