Even though I did mention that Casey James and Michael Lynche would be gone before the finals but watching their performance tonight made me a little bit guilty. Yes, they did superb performances. I just can't pick one who would be heading home.


But let's back to reality. This is indeed a reality show. They are voted to stay on. One of them will leave Idol. I can only guess that it's either Casey or Big Mike. Coz I really want to see Lee and Crystal in the finals.


After the elimination tomorrow night, the top 3 as usual will be going home. But what I've been waiting for is, their songs will be chosen by the judges. The only thing puzzle me is, there are 3 contestants and 4 judges. So who is who giving song to the contestants? Stay tuned to find out!

0 Responses to "American Idol 9 - Top 4"

Post a Comment