Randy said, "We have no more save vote. It's up to you now America". Well Randy, actually America had spoken. They eliminated Casey. And I agree with them. But the three of you saved him! I think it's too early to use the save vote. You should used the save vote to the deserved contestant. You all said Casey is a talented guy. So to me, it's okay for him to leave. He can use his talent outside. But whatever done is done. Move on!

Tonight the 11 contestants sang Elton John's songs. All in all everybody performed well. But still, two must go tomorrow night.

Scotty - Country! Country! Country! I had enough!

Naima - She is in danger

Paul - He too is in danger

Pia - Ballard! Ballard! Ballard!

Stefano - I think he is save but not for long

Lauren - I don't like her version of 'Candle in the Wind'. She turned it 360 degrees! And please, your immaturity irritate me.

James - Rock! Rock! Rock! But I still like it because he performed like a pro!

Thia - Oh dear Thia! You too is in danger tonight. But hopefully they will give you another chance so that you can show them your true talent.

Casey - Just safe I think

Jacob - I can't stand this man. Is he gay?

Haley - I forgive her this time

Since they are sending two home, so I'll pick four sitting at the bottom.

Naima
Paul
Thia
Jacob

And Naima and Jacob will go home!

2 Responses to "American Idol 10 - No More Second Chance"

  1. dBOS-fm Says:

    ..and the real competition begins :=)

  2. SciaS Says:

    bertambah susah utk meneka siapa yg akan keluar seterusnya hehehe

    but again...we will judge them through their performance!

Post a Comment