It's Motown week and it's not my cup of tea. Some I just passed, didn't watch until they finished singing.

Casey
Why do people like him so much? I can perfectly hear him screeching. Nothing interesting about him

Thia
She accepted the challenge made by the judges by singing an up beat song. She was just okay for me. She can't let her voice out. But at least, she was enjoying herself on stage.

Jacob
I can't see why he was given a standing-O by the judges. To me, there's no wow in his performance. This is the time I got up and go and make myself a cup of coffee I wish he stops talking about singing in the church. It doesn't mean you can sing well in the church, it works on TV.

Lauren
What was she wearing? A bedroom dress? Gosh! I'm starting to be irritated by this girl. She was unreal on stage.

Stefano
I like him. He sang with full of emotion. Forget about what the judges said about being not connected. It's bull-shit!

Haley
Oh dear. I'm just not connected with this girl.

Scotty
Another country song. Why the judges didn't challenge him to do something different apart from country song. The judges did that to Thia and Pia. Why not Scotty??

Pia
No doubt she has a beautiful voice. But she became boring every week. If she doesn't do something, she will be became just like Karen.

Paul
I'm still not a fan. We already have Rod Stewart, so we don't need another one.

Naima
As usual, another new fashion from her which is good for her. Performance wise, the song is just ok. The dance, I want more from her.

James
He is my favourite. Again this week, he was like performing in a concert. He used the whole stage and did a little back-ward dance. I like! But hoping to hear from him doing something different next week. Just like Adam Lambert did the 'Mad World'.

Steven
Stop saying 'Beautiful' and 'I love it"

Jennifer
You are so annoying! Let the other judges give their critiques.

Randy
We need you to give the whole truth. Forget about the audience booing. Say what you saw. If it's not good, just say it.

Simon
I miss your constructive comments.

My bottom three will be
Jacob
Haley
Paul

I think Haley will go this time. Check it out tomorrow night!

4 Responses to "American Idol 10 - Top 11 - Motown"

  1. swity Says:

    hihi..btl2..sa pn x brapa masuk dgn peserta girls ni thn..tp sa suka James,scotty,stephano..;p

  2. dBOS-fm Says:

    Overall they did well during 'motown' concert. Ndak pasti samada durang yg bagus atau lagu2 motown yg memang best

    Sya suka prsembahan yg mengolah sepenuhnya lagu asal...paling best si James, 2nd Scotty.

    Ni nah link studio version lagu si James...sudah sya downlod jadi mp3.kekek

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uFFyMCy40M

    try guna ni link tukar p mp3

    http://www.video2mp3.net/

  3. SciaS Says:

    Swity
    Favourite saya si James. Tapi saya suka juga daa si Thia sbb dia Asian bah - Pinoy hehehe. Tapi macam dia ni tidak akan kekal except that dia buat something extra-ordinary performance hehehe

    dBos
    Ko memang da'bomb!! Thank you for the link - quite useful! Habislah lagu2 si James ni masuk hp saya hahahaha

  4. swity Says:

    SciaS..ya sa pun numbur 1 sa suka james..Thia tu ok juga..tp mmg dia kna buat 'magic' la dulu hehe...

Post a Comment